The Nitrox Controller takes the
hassle out of blending Nitrox so you are free to do other things in the
Shop. The Nitrox Controller has the following system features:
- Maintains Desired O2 Mix within Close Tolerance (+/- 0.1%).
- Medical Grade Oxygen Sensor.
- Easy to Calibrate.
- Electronically Controlled Proportional Valve to Control the Addition of
- Auto Shutdown Feature Closes the Oxygen Control Valve when the
Compressor Turns Off.
- Buzzer to Alert Operator if Oxygen Concentration is not within 2% of Set
- System automatically shuts down should the oxygen concentration exceed
- Wire Lengths Long Enough to Allow Mounting the Controller Visibly in the
Shop while the Nitrox Stick, Compressor and Oxygen Cylinders are in a
Nearby, Outside Location.
The Nitrox Controller while operating. The numbers in
green indicate the set point value (32.00% oxygen). The numbers in red
indicate the controller is maintaining a steady oxygen content (32.00%).
Oxygen Tank, Pressure Regulator, Micro-Metering Valve
and Electronically Controlled Oxygen Valve. The single valve
configuration is used with air compressors that deliver 14 CFM or less.
Oxygen Tank, Pressure Regulator, Micro-Metering Valve and High
Capacity Electronically Controlled Oxygen Valve.
This valve configuration is used with air compressors that deliver greater
than 14 CFM.
O2 Sensor downstream of Nitrox Mixing Stik
Read what the University of Hawaii had to say about the Nitrox
UH Hilo Letter to RDD.pdf
Click here to see our
Suggested Nitrox System Configuration.
Nitrox Controller Video. Big File (45 Meg), down load takes a while,
please be patient.
The Nitrox Controller for use with the Nitrox Stik is available for purchase for
$2800 (for up to 14 CFM compressors) and $3300 (for 15 CFM and larger compressors)
and comes complete with all necessary parts.
Call Derek at (808) 392-8252 or email at
Derek@NitroxMadeEasy.com for more information.
More information about the Nitrox Controller is available at